Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- WHO Director General and Regional Director for Africa laud Uganda on Ebola outbreak operational readiness
- Marked for demolition? Ugandans on pipeline route fear land loss
- Highlights of the Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness in Uganda: Update #10 (14 August 2018)
- Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Operational readiness and preparedness in neighbouring countries - Disease outbreak news, 9 August 2018
- 3 in 4 young adults in Uganda experienced some form of violence during their childhood
24 February 2016, Kigali, Rwanda – Within the framework of the 42nd Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum, UNOSAT and IGAD’s Climate Prediction and Application Centre (ICPAC) successfully hosted a one-day national level technical workshop on flood and drought management.
UNOSAT rapid mapping was activated this March over Uganda in the aftermath of deadly landslides provoked by severe flooding in the region of Bududa.
According to OCHA as of 16 March 2010, 94 bodies have been retrieved while over 300 people are missing following the landslides.