Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Vehicle tracking is becoming rapidly a priority requirement for all humanitarian organisations and NGOs with sizeable fleets deployed in the field. The UN system alone manages tens of thousands of vehicles worldwide, often in hostile or difficult environments adding security challenges to logistical and organisational problems.
UNOSAT applied research on integrated solutions based on satellite technology was extended to navigation and geopositioning back in 2008, with the creation of a PPP initiative known today as HumaNav.