Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
Improvements will boost livelihoods and environmental conservation
9 May 2006, Rome - More accessible and better oriented literacy and education programmes for fishing communities will improve their livelihoods while diversifying their income-generating activities, according to a new report prepared by FAO.
The report will be presented on May 10 by Professor Bryan Maddox from the University of East Anglia.