Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Even though a few families have chosen to return to their homes in Pakistan's Swat valley, Church World Service is urging continued support for the millions who remain displaced by fighting between Pakistan army and Taliban forces, which began in early May.
"We know no one is more eager to bring this emergency to a close than those who fled the violence," says CWS Emergency Response Director Donna Derr.