Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
The Australian Government has committed to providing more than seven million children with lifesaving vaccinations through its new pledge to the GAVI Alliance.
Attending the opening of the GAVI 'Saving Children's Lives' conference in London on Monday 13 June, Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd announced that Australia will provide an additional $140 million from 2011 to 2013 to support the GAVI Alliance in its efforts to combat two of the biggest childhood killers in the developing world—pneumonia from pneumococcal disease and diarrhoea triggered by rotavirus.
Press Release No.837
For use of the information media