Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- EU announces €34 million in humanitarian aid to Uganda and Kenya
- Funding gaps threaten critical aid for refugees in Uganda
- Government launches new Rotavirus vaccine to protect children in Uganda from diarrhea
- WHO and KOICA donate medical equipment to support Maternal and Child Health in Uganda
- Uganda Refugee Response - DRC Situation (08 June 2018)
What is already known about this topic?
In 2016, an estimated 1.5 million adolescent girls and young women were living with HIV infection in Eastern and Southern Africa, where HIV prevalence among adolescent girls and young women is more than twice that of their male peers.
What is added by this report?
New Funding Model Moving Forward
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.