Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- As Uganda confirms active cholera outbreak, UNHCR and health actors alarmed at deteriorating situation in Kyangwali
- WHO supports Government of Uganda to respond to the Cholera Outbreak among Refugees
- Uganda starts biometric verification of refugees
- Tens of thousands of children flee conflict in Democratic Republic of Congo in under two months
- Uganda - Cholera Outbreak (DG ECHO, Ugandan Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 28 February 2018)
What is already known about this topic?
In 2016, an estimated 1.5 million adolescent girls and young women were living with HIV infection in Eastern and Southern Africa, where HIV prevalence among adolescent girls and young women is more than twice that of their male peers.
What is added by this report?
New Funding Model Moving Forward
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.