Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda Red Cross expands response as cholera outbreak threatens Congolese refugees
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan January-December 2018
- Uganda: South Sudan Situation UNHCR Operational Update, March 2018
- FAO and the Government of Uganda launch a new surveillance evaluation tool to support government in prevention and control of zoonotic diseases
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - March 2018
The Government of Japan made a voluntary contribution of approximately €48,000 to the Trust Fund for Victims (TFV) at the International Criminal Court (ICC).
The Government of Japan has decided to provide USD 80 million in support of people of South Sudan facing dire humanitarian needs. A total of USD 80 million will be provided through various international agencies; approximately USD 56.7 million to help internally displaced persons (IDPs) in South Sudan, while USD 23.9 million is for South Sudanese refugees in Ethiopia, Sudan and Uganda.
This new pledge will be announced at the High-Level Event on Humanitarian Crisis in South Sudan, to be held in Nairobi, Kenya, on 9 February.