Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
On August 20, 2015, under the Presidency of Nigeria, the UN Security Council held a special briefing entitled “Consolidating Security Council engagement on security sector reform: towards further implementation of resolution 2151 (2014)”. The meeting served as follow up on the unanimous adoption of Resolution 2151 (2014), which was the first standalone resolution on security sector reform (SSR) adopted by the Council.
In this briefing note, Watchlist highlights abductions of children in situations of armed conflict and the detention of children allegedly associated with armed forces or groups, through examining the Secretary-General’s annual reports from 2002 to 2014.