Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January 2019 - December 2020
This report shares findings from a two-year evaluation of the Strategy for Support via Swedish Civil Society Organisations 2010-2014 (henceforth referred to as the Swedish CS Strategy) as implemented by selected Swedish civil society ‘framework organisations’ (SFOs) and their national partners in three countries – Nicaragua,
Pakistan and Uganda. The evaluation was carried out by a consortium of three organisations in two rounds of fieldwork between March 2013 and October 2014.
PURPOSE OF THE EVALUATION