Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda Red Cross expands response as cholera outbreak threatens Congolese refugees
- FAO and the Government of Uganda launch a new surveillance evaluation tool to support government in prevention and control of zoonotic diseases
- Uganda: South Sudan Situation UNHCR Operational Update, March 2018
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - March 2018
- Uganda starts study on Ebola, Marburg and Meningitis
MoS Sean Sherlock, Minister Charles Flanagan, Irish Aid, Press Releases, Ireland, 2015,
Minister for Foreign Affairs & Trade, Mr. Charlie Flanagan T.D, & Minister of State for Development, Trade Promotion and North South Co-operation, Mr. Seán Sherlock, T.D., Announce Additional €3 million Humanitarian Assistance Funding for South Sudan, Nigeria and Burundi.
KAMPALA –Irish Aid today committed critical funding that will enable the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to assist more than 100,000 school children in Karamoja and nearly 150,000 South Sudanese refugees living in transit centres and settlements in northern Uganda.
Signing a Memorandum of Understanding in Kampala with acting WFP Country Director Michael Dunford, the Ambassador of Ireland, Donal Cronin, committed €450,000 for the WFP school feeding programme in Karamoja sub-region and another €450,000 for refugees in West Nile.