Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
(New York: 30 November 2005): United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan today called for $4.7 billion to provide urgent support to 31 million people in humanitarian emergencies in 26 countries worldwide.
THE SECRETARY-GENERAL FOREWORD TO THE HUMANITARIAN APPEAL 2006
The past year has been a wretched one for millions of disaster victims. It dawned with the Indian Ocean tsunami, saw a hurricane season unrivalled in living memory strike the Americas, and included South Asia’s devastating earthquake. Through it all, other tragic crises persisted in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Like never before, the year stretched and tested the capabilities of aid agencies, and the will of survivors.
This week 's report covers the following sectors: Agriculture, Food, Health, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter & Non-food items, Water & Santitation
(B) Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Pakistan
(C) East & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Djibouti (4) Ethiopia (5) Kenya (6) Rwanda (7) Sudan (8) Tanzania (9) Uganda
(D) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Liberia (3) Niger
(E) Southern Africa: (1) Angola (2) Lesotho (3) Madagascar (4) Malawi (5) Mozambique (6) Swaziland (7) Zambia (8) …
This week 's report covers the following sectors: Agriculture, Food, Health, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Refugees and IDPs, security, shelter & non0food items, water & santitation
(B) Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Occupied Palestinian Territories (2) Pakistan (3) Russian Federation (Caucasus)
(C) East & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Ethiopia (4) Rwanda (5) Somalia (6) Sudan (7) Tanzania (8) Uganda
(D) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Cote d'Ivoire (3) Liberia (4) Niger
(E) Southern Africa: (1) …