Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Press statement on rumoured Ebola outbreak in Mubende district
- Child Poverty and Deprivation in Refugee-Hosting Areas: Evidence from Uganda
- Uganda / Africa: Refugee Influx from DRC - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) update n° 1 DREF n°. MDRUG040
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - May 2018
- Uganda Red Cross responds to Cholera Outbreak in Kampala, Uganda
Silver Spring, Maryland - The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) office in Uganda has completed the Ntandi Pygmy Primary School rehabilitation and construction project in Bundibugyo district, western Uganda. The project improved the learning environment of Batwa Pygmies and other children through rehabilitation and completion of a five-classroom block.
Local leaders and the Batwa Pygmies were actively involved in project activities. They provided labor, mined sand, and collected hardcore stones, water, and bricks.
The four-month project was completed in December 2004.