Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- As Uganda confirms active cholera outbreak, UNHCR and health actors alarmed at deteriorating situation in Kyangwali
- WHO supports Government of Uganda to respond to the Cholera Outbreak among Refugees
- Uganda starts biometric verification of refugees
- Tens of thousands of children flee conflict in Democratic Republic of Congo in under two months
- Uganda - Cholera Outbreak (DG ECHO, Ugandan Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 28 February 2018)
Silver Spring, Maryland - The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) office in Uganda has completed the Ntandi Pygmy Primary School rehabilitation and construction project in Bundibugyo district, western Uganda. The project improved the learning environment of Batwa Pygmies and other children through rehabilitation and completion of a five-classroom block.
Local leaders and the Batwa Pygmies were actively involved in project activities. They provided labor, mined sand, and collected hardcore stones, water, and bricks.
The four-month project was completed in December 2004.