Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- Uganda prepares to vaccinate against Ebola in case the virus strikes the country
- Uganda Launches new Education Response Plan for Africa’s biggest refugee crisis
- Temperature Check: Border Screening of Travelers Key to Stopping Ebola from Spreading
- Uganda map (20 September 2018)
- Low-Cost Improvements Through Agricultural Extension Lift Food Security in Uganda
Silver Spring, Maryland - The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) office in Uganda has completed the Ntandi Pygmy Primary School rehabilitation and construction project in Bundibugyo district, western Uganda. The project improved the learning environment of Batwa Pygmies and other children through rehabilitation and completion of a five-classroom block.
Local leaders and the Batwa Pygmies were actively involved in project activities. They provided labor, mined sand, and collected hardcore stones, water, and bricks.
The four-month project was completed in December 2004.