Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Uganda Country Refugee Response Plan: The integrated response plan for refugees from South Sudan, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, January 2019 - December 2020
- Uganda and DRC bordering districts agree to intensify cross-border surveillance to tackle Ebola
- The Democratic Republic of Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) January 2019 - December 2020
- New education programme launched for 100,000 refugee and Ugandan children
- Uganda mVAM bulletin #4: September 2018
Silver Spring, Maryland - The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) office in Uganda has completed the Ntandi Pygmy Primary School rehabilitation and construction project in Bundibugyo district, western Uganda. The project improved the learning environment of Batwa Pygmies and other children through rehabilitation and completion of a five-classroom block.
Local leaders and the Batwa Pygmies were actively involved in project activities. They provided labor, mined sand, and collected hardcore stones, water, and bricks.
The four-month project was completed in December 2004.