Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The Democratic Republic of Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) January 2019 - December 2020
- Uganda and DRC bordering districts agree to intensify cross-border surveillance to tackle Ebola
- Communication as Aid; Using music and drama to disseminate Ebola prevention messages in Kabarole district, South Western Uganda
- New education programme launched for 100,000 refugee and Ugandan children
- Govt to construct 900 houses for landslide survivors
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesperson Jennifer Pagonis - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at the press briefing, on 13 December 2005, at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
The security situation in south Sudan remained relatively stable. Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) attacks on the civilian population reportedly continued in Eastern Equatoria.
"A 2020 Vision for Food, Agriculture, and the Environment" is an initiative of the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) to develop a shared vision and consensus for action on how to meet future world food needs while reducing poverty and protecting the environment.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesperson Ron Redmond - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at the press briefing, on 7 January 2005, at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.