Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
New report calls for full review of aid reform impact on development
Aid reform commitments in the 2005 Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness and the subsequent 2008 Accra Agenda for Action are said to be part of an international push for results in achieving international development goals such as the Millennium Development Goals.
UNICEF launches USD 1.4 billion appeal in response to most extreme crises
GENEVA, 7 March 2011 - UNICEF released the Humanitarian Action for Children Report (HAC) 2011 today, requesting $1.4 billion in its annual appeal to donors to assist children and women caught in the throes of crises.
Renforcer la résilience : l'UNICEF lance le rapport sur l'« Action humanitaire pour les enfants 2011 »
Le rapport demande 1,4 milliard de dollars é.-U. pour répondre aux crises les plus extrêmes
Par Chris Niles
NEW YORK, états-Unis, 7 mars 2011 - L'UNICEF a lancé un appel de 1,4 milliard de dollars é.-U. pour répondre à des crises humanitaires de plus en plus graves.
This review has focused the UK's bilateral aid programme in fewer countries so we can target our support where it will make the biggest difference and where the need is greatest.
1. The Multilateral Aid Review was commissioned to assess the value for money for UK aid of funding through multilateral organisations. Forty-three organisations were assessed. Nine were deemed to offer very good value for money, sixteen to offer good value for money, nine to offer adequate value for money, and nine to offer poor value for money for UK aid.