Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda Red Cross expands response as cholera outbreak threatens Congolese refugees
- Access to water and sanitation helps halt risk of disease in growing refugee camps on Uganda border
- FAO and the Government of Uganda launch a new surveillance evaluation tool to support government in prevention and control of zoonotic diseases
- Uganda: South Sudan Situation UNHCR Operational Update, March 2018
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - March 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
A Message From Assistant Secretary Puneet Talwar
Nairobi, 29 April 2016 – The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) today launched its 2015 Annual Report website and print edition in all six UN languages. The report showcases many of UNEP’s big results of the last year – from key work in support of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement to securing investor pledges to decarbonize $600 billion worth of assets under management – and zooms in on projects helping communities in countries like Colombia and Cambodia to adapt to climate change and develop sustainable livelihoods.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.
The World Food Programme wishes to thank donors for their continued generosity. This year donors have contributed over US $ 1.3 billion, and WFP has used these resources to mobilise over 3.1 million tons of food aid distributed to needy people.