Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda Red Cross expands response as cholera outbreak threatens Congolese refugees
- FAO and the Government of Uganda launch a new surveillance evaluation tool to support government in prevention and control of zoonotic diseases
- Uganda: South Sudan Situation UNHCR Operational Update, March 2018
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - March 2018
- Uganda: Population Movement
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.
Appeal No. MAA00029 with links to the following appeals:
No. MAA00040 - Disaster Management:
Operational Technical Advice
No. MAA00021 - Disaster Policy and Preparedness
No. MAA00024 - International Disaster Response Tools
No. MAA00019 - Shelter
No. MAA00028 - Logistics
No. MAA00004 - International Disaster Response Laws, Rules and Principles
This report covers the period 1 January to 30 June 2009
Programme purpose: To increase the capacity of the International Federation to assist National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and impact from disasters through the provision of timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (DREF).
During the first six months of the year, the DREF allocated a total of CHF 7,484,779 in 49 different allocations to 32 Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies.