Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- Govt to move Ebola screening equipment to Kasese
- Uganda: UNHCR Logistics as of 19 Oct 2018
- Refugee health report Uganda - September 2018 bulletin
- Uganda Red Cross launches emergency appeal to support Bududa landslide victims
- Uganda Launches new Education Response Plan for Africa’s biggest refugee crisis
Exclusion at the heart of today’s migration and displacement – new key trends survey
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
171 projects in 39 countries – last year, Kolping International was able to support vocational training, agriculture, micro credit, and water projects with over 11 million euro. The donations by private donors increased significantly, amounting to nearly 7.3 million Euro – that’s an increase of over 20% compared with last year.
Resettlement is receiving greater prominence not only in light of US President Donald Trump's recent actions but in the context of the recent surge in numbers of refugees. In the 33 feature theme articles in this issue of FMR, authors from around the world look at some of the modalities and challenges of resettlement in order to shed light on debates such as how - and how well - resettlement is managed, whether it is a good use of the funds and energy it uses, and whether it is a good solution for refugees.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 21-27 August 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, yellow fever, West Nile fever and malaria in Greece.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues