- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia, country of emigration and return: Migration dynamics since 2011 (December 2018)
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, May 2018
- La société civile, acteur clé de la lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 27 September 2018
February 13, 2012
The President’s FY 2013 Budget for the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) strengthens U.S. national security, advances America’s economic interests, and elevates America’s global leadership through diplomacy and development. It supports U.S. businesses, protects Americans at home and abroad, and stops the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. It supports our allies and partners, prevents conflict, promotes democracy, and reflects our core values.
European Parliament Strasbourg, 6 July 2011
Mr President, Honourable Members, the last time I spoke in this Parliament, in early May, I said that statements could and should be made – but that the priority is action.
You will remember that I announced my intention to establish an EU office in Benghazi.
The EU flag now flies above the courthouse in the newly-named Freedom Square – a symbol not just of our solidarity with its people, but of our practical commitment.