- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia, country of emigration and return: Migration dynamics since 2011 (December 2018)
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, May 2018
- La société civile, acteur clé de la lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 27 September 2018
This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 8 to 10 April. The next report will be issued on or around 12 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
Protection of civilians remains of grave concern as violence in Misrata continues and hostilities in Ajdabiya resumed during the reporting period.
Serious water shortages have reportedly been affecting Misrata for over five weeks. Untreated well water is being used in households and health facilities.