- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
Most read reports
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 30 June 2018
- Tunisia, Migrant Rescue: Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (3 August 2018)
- Tunisia: Migrant Rescue Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRTN007
- Tunisia: Overview Situation Report - 30 June 2018
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
Tunis, 1 April 2016 – From 1 March to 31 March 2016, the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) documented 32 civilian casualties, including 21 deaths and 11 injuries, during the conduct of hostilities across Libya. Victims included 7 children killed and 4 injured, 10 men killed and 5 injured, and 4 women killed and 2 injured.
22 January 2016 - Youth activists and civil society leaders from Tunisia and Libya gathered in a three-day forum to put together an action plan promoting youth engagement in peace-building by addressing the most pressing issues young women and men in Libya and Tunisia face today.
The event, held from January 15 – 17, 2016 in Hammamet, Tunisia, was organized by UNFPA Libya in coordination and with assistance from UNFPA Tunis and UNESCO Libya/EU-funded Project (NET-MED Youth).