- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
Registration and entry limits
It is estimated that two million people, almost one-third of the total population, may have been affected by the conflict in Libya, due to displacement, the disruption of food, fuel, water, and medical supplies, as well as electricity, gas, healthcare and public services (Interagency Rapid Assessment 12/2014; European Commission 22/12/2014).
This report presents the available secondary data on the impact of the crisis. Current data is supplemented with information on the impact of the 2011 crisis and/or pre-crisis data wherever possible.