- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- After the storm: All hands-on deck to respond to basic needs cause by Tunisia’s flash floods
- Lutte contre la traite des personnes : Deux sessions de formation portant sur le crime de traite des personnes au profit de Délégués à la Protection de l’Enfance de tout le territoire Tunisien
- Tunisia isn’t a migrant transit country – yet
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, August 2018
On instructions of the President of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia organized the delivery of humanitarian aid to refugees from Libya, who were forced in the territory of the Republic of Tunisia.
EMERCOM plane IL-76 has already made one flight to the airport of Djerba, Tunisia. The plane delivered humanitarian cargo weighing more than 34 tons (tents, foods, including baby food and canned meat).
March 8 at 0.25 the second IL-76 of EMERCOM landed at the airport of Djerba.