- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia - Flash floods (National Institute of Meteorology, WMO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 October 2018)
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- After the storm: All hands-on deck to respond to basic needs cause by Tunisia’s flash floods
- Tunisia isn’t a migrant transit country – yet
- Lutte contre la traite des personnes : Deux sessions de formation portant sur le crime de traite des personnes au profit de Délégués à la Protection de l’Enfance de tout le territoire Tunisien
At the working dinner of the Deauville G8 Summit on May 26, the Summit leaders exchanged views over the Middle East and North African situation.
In response to the Great East Japan Earthquake, a flight loaded with 60,000 cans of tuna arrived at Narita International Airport on May 16, as assistance from the Government of the Republic of Tunisia. The canned tuna will be delivered to Miyagi Prefecture.
On Friday, March 11, 2011, the Government of Japan decided to provide emergency grant aid of 5 million dollars for the people affected by the armed clashes between the Government and antigovernment forces in Libya.
In response to the United Nations Flash Appeal on March 7, the Government of Japan will immediately implement this assistance in cooperation with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and the International Organization for Migration (IOM).
(*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the …