- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- Tunisia isn’t a migrant transit country – yet
- Tunisia: Migrant Rescue Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRTN007
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 30 June 2018
- Research Terms of Reference: Sub-Saharan African migration to Tunisia: Tunisia as a country of transit and destination - TNS1801: 22 August 2018, Version 4
A boat carrying 347 illegal migrants from Tunisia has reached Italy, raising fears of a new wave of crossings after a week of bad weather.
The fishing boat brought the migrants to the tiny island of Lampedusa, less than 160km (100 miles) across the Mediterranean from the Tunisian coast.
Thousands have arrived since mid-February, amid unrest in Tunisia.
Read the complete story on the BBC