- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 27 September 2018
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - November 2018
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, October 2018
- Tunisia, country of destination and transit for sub-Saharan African migrants - October 2018
By Jim Garamone
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, March 9, 2011 - Two U.S. C-130s will transport Egyptian refugees from Tunisia to Cairo today, Defense Department officials said.
"The aircraft should be on the ground in Djerba now," said Marine Corps Col. Dave Lapan, referring to the Tunisian island where crews are picking up the refugees. "The plan is for them to transport 150 Egyptians who have fled the fighting in Libya back home."
These will be the ninth and 10th flights taking Egyptians to their home country.