- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
The Organization of the Islamic Conference began to deport a number of displaced people on the Tunisian border, within the framework of a humanitarian plan with it elaborated with the outbreak of the crisis of the people stranded on the Libyan borders with Egypt and Tunisia. In this context, the OIC sent a plane which transported Sudanese displaced people from Ras Judair on the Tunisian boarder , to the Sudanese capital, Khartoum. It also sent another plane which transported Malian displaced people to Bamako.
Date: 07/03/2011 - View in: Arabic | French - Print
The Organization of the Islamic Conference on Monday 7 March 2011 commenced the distribution of food and medical aids to more than 13,000 displaced persons who are stranded on Libya's borders with Egypt and Tunisia.