- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- After the storm: All hands-on deck to respond to basic needs cause by Tunisia’s flash floods
- Lutte contre la traite des personnes : Deux sessions de formation portant sur le crime de traite des personnes au profit de Délégués à la Protection de l’Enfance de tout le territoire Tunisien
- Tunisia isn’t a migrant transit country – yet
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, August 2018
CARE International launches report in Geneva on Thursday, September 12 at side event of the 24th Session of the UN Human Rights Council
Geneva, September 10, 2013. Aid agency CARE International launches a new report showing research findings on women’s participating in the Arab spring and outlining how international donor policy needs to adapt to the changing context across the Arab region in the wake of the Arab Spring.
ATLANTA (March 2, 2011) - CARE is sending assessment teams to Libya's borders with Egypt and Tunisia to monitor humanitarian needs that may result from the country's political crisis. At present time, CARE staff will focus on the urgent needs of vulnerable people fleeing Libya for nearby countries, such as the availability of food, water, shelter and health care. The teams also will be positioned should a humanitarian crisis develop inside Libya's borders.
Libya is home to an estimated two million foreign nationals.