- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
Women’s groups from seven countries agree to work together and share expertise.
Images of refugees desperate to reach Europe come to us daily on our TV screens, newspaper pages and Twitter and Facebook feeds. We see images of desperation and tragic death when the journey to safety and new beginnings is cut short by the waters of the Mediterranean, or in a truck abandoned on an Austrian motorway.
Government says its resettlement programme has boosted numbers, though main driver seems to be fear of violence in host states.
By Khalid Waleed - Iraq
ICR Issue 392, 23 May 12
The wave of revolutions that has swept the Middle East and North Africa over the last year has driven large numbers of Iraqi refugees to go home, despite their reluctance to return to a still unstable country.
As Sunni Islamists gain political power, minority faiths are likely to be vulnerable.
By Abeer Mohammed - Iraq
ICR Issue 388, 26 Mar 12
Protests in the Arab world seem to be moving from the ideal of establishing democracy towards increasing polarisation and sectarianism in the region.