- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- After the storm: All hands-on deck to respond to basic needs cause by Tunisia’s flash floods
- Lutte contre la traite des personnes : Deux sessions de formation portant sur le crime de traite des personnes au profit de Délégués à la Protection de l’Enfance de tout le territoire Tunisien
- Tunisia isn’t a migrant transit country – yet
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, August 2018
RIYADH, Feb 22 (KUNA) -- Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud directed on Wednesday his government to provide the Tunisian government with urgent relief aid to combat a severe cold in Tunisia.
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), the assistance included food, blankets, heating means and medicines. The Saudi Ministry of Finance has started to implement the order of the King. SPA also said that the initiative by the King comes due to humanitarian needs for a brotherly nation, especially since such cold weather is associated with heavy snow.
TUNIS, Feb 10 (KUNA) -- The United Arab Emirates will send emergency aid for areas affected by the severe cold wave that recently hit Tunisia, particularly the northwest regions.
Tunisian official news agency (TAP) reported Friday that UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan has phoned his Tunisian counterpart Rafik Abdul-Salam to express the UAE solidarity with Tunisian people.
Sheikh Abdullah also told Rafik that the UAE will send urgent humanitarian aid for the cold-stricken areas.
TATAOUINE, Tunisia, July 22 (KUNA) -- A delegation of the Kuwaiti joint committee for relief on Friday participated in distributing aid to Libyan refugees living in makeshift camps in border areas in Tunisia.
In statements to KUNA, delegation head Abdul Rahman Terkait said the distributed aid included food, medicine and baby milk.
"This aid is meant to help alleviate the suffering of these refugees and provide them with some of their basic needs," he said.
MADNIN, TUNIS, May 3 (KUNA) -- The envoy of the Kuwait Red Crescent headed on Tuesday for southern Tunisia to oversee delivery of relief aid to Libyan refugees.
Director of the Disasters and Emergency Department at the Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRCS), Yousif Al-Meraj, is executing the aid program there, in coordination with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Tunisia, Fahad Ahmad Al-Awadhi, and the Secretary General of the Tunisian Red Crescent, Dr. Taher Al-Shunaiti.
RAS JDIR, Tunisia, Feb 27 (KUNA) -- A Kuwaiti Red Crescent mission arrived in Ras Jdir crossing point between Libya and Tunisia Sunday and delivered emergency medical and humanitarian supplies to the Tunisian Red Crescent which receives Libyans and foreigners fleeing violence in the North African state. The Kuwaiti relief mission was accompanied by Talal Al-Hajri, an Adviser at the Kuwaiti embassy in Tunisia. The Kuwaiti Red Crescent Society (KRCS) delegation is escorted by KRCS Director of the Disasters Management Department Youssef Al-Miraj, Dr.