- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
This month’s Conflict Trends report is the latest in series of ACLED reports which provide an overview and analysis of real-time conflict in Africa.
February witnessed the run-up to the muchanticipated elections in Kenya, for which ACLED produced detailed, real-time and daily coverage and analysis at kenya.acleddata.com. This month’s report provides an overview of this content. At the time of writing, election results had not yet been announced, and the outcome - for Kenya and its political future - was far from certain.
This document provides an overview of developments in the Mediterranean Basin and other regions of interest from 19 February – 04 March 2013, with hyperlinks to source material highlighted and under-lined in the text. For more information on the topics below or other issues pertaining to the region, please contact the members of the Med Basin Team, or visit our website at www.cimicweb.org.
Inside this Issue
In Focus 1
North Africa 2
Northeast Africa 4
Horn of Africa 5