- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
- Tunisia: Floods - Oct 1986
The African Union has donated various sums of money to the different affected regions. A donation of US$150,000 was made through the UNHCR Liaison Office to the African Union, to the affected populations at the Libya-Tunisia and Libya-Egypt borders in North Africa.
Another donation of US$ 125,000 was made to the Republic of Liberia and Sierra Leone through the respective UNHCR Branch Offices for the purpose of purchasing non-food items for Ivorian refugees who are displaced in these countries.
- On March 9, USAID Assistant Administrator Nancy Lindborg and U.S. Department of State Assistant Secretary Eric P. Schwartz accompanied U.S. Ambassador Gordon Gray to the Tunisia-Libya border and the transit camp in Tunisia to meet with migrants, the U.S. Government (USG) Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART), and relief agencies. The USG officials also attended a non-governmental organization roundtable and met with U.N.