- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia, country of emigration and return: Migration dynamics since 2011 (December 2018)
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, May 2018
- La société civile, acteur clé de la lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 27 September 2018
The Working Group expresses its strong objection to the decision of the United Nations Secretariat not to grant a waiver to the 10,700 word limit to the present report, as has been the case for almost every year since such a limit was imposed by the General Assembly in 1993.
The Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders, Margaret Sekaggya, presents her fourth report to the Human Rights Council, submitted pursuant to Human Rights Council resolutions 7/8 and 16/5.
In chapter II of the report, the Special Rapporteur provides an account of her activities during the reporting year. She draws the attention of Member States to the 234 communications sent under the mandate during the past year. More detailed information on the communications is contained in addendum 2 (A/HRC/19/55/Add.2) to the present report.