- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2018
- Tunisia: Forest Fires - Aug 2017
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Tunisia: Flash Floods - Oct 2007
- North Africa: Floods - Apr 2007
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 2003
- Tunisia: Floods - Jan 1990
Most read reports
- Tunisia, country of emigration and return: Migration dynamics since 2011 (December 2018)
- UNHCR Tunisia Factsheet - March 2018
- WFP Tunisia and Morocco Country Brief, May 2018
- La société civile, acteur clé de la lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Tunisia: Mixed Migration Profiling, Key Findings (Rescue at sea and arrivals by land/air) - 27 September 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
Central, eastern and western regions
CAUSE OF DISPLACEMENT
More than 391,000 new displacements between 11 and 20 August
Conflict, instability and disasters continued to take an immense toll on development in 2014. However, as this report shows, UNDP continued to help countries prevent and respond to disasters, protect justice, uphold security and the rule of law, promote inclusive governance and build peace. Active in over 170 countries and territories, UNDP is there before and after a crisis.
The U.S. expanded its aerial campaign against Islamic State (IS) militants in late September with strikes in Syria’s north and east. The operation, which targets both IS and fighters linked to al-Qaeda’s central leadership and the affiliated group Jabhat al-Nusra, risks alienating other rebel groups in Syria and strengthening support for IS.
Our Strategic Commitments
• Impartiality – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries will be purely on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
• Staff Integrity – We maintain a workforce that will adhere to basic moral and ethical principles.
• Continuous Improvement – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.