- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- Togo: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) n° MDRTG005
Le 21 Mai 2018, Une mission “Go and See” de réfugiés ivoiriens en provenance du Togo a été reçu à Noé (frontière Ghana-Cote D’Ivoire). du 22 au 25 Mai, HCR Togo et Cote D’Ivoire ainsi que les partenaires ont assisté les réfugiés à rencontrer les différentes autorités administratives à Abidjan, Divo et Gagnoa et faciliter les échanges sur le processus de rapatriement.
ABIDJAN/DAKAR/NEW YORK/GENEVA, 5 December 2017 – More than four decades into the HIV epidemic, four in five children living with HIV in West and Central Africa are still not receiving life-saving antiretroviral therapy, and AIDS-related deaths among adolescents aged 15-19 are on the rise, according to a new report released today.
Increase the availability of evidence for policy advocacy and public health programming.
Life of Program:
January 2015 – January 2020
Total USAID Funding:
U.S. $13.5 million
West Africa region (primarily Burkina Faso, Cote D’Ivoire, Niger, Togo, Mauritania, Cameroon)
International Business & Technical Consultants Inc.
The worst outbreak of Ebola virus disease (EVD) in history continues to ravage communities in West Africa. UNICEF estimates that 9.8 million children and young people under the age of 20 live in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia; countries where disease transmission is widespread and intense. Of these, 2.9 million are under the age of 5. UNICEF estimates that up to 10,000 children have lost one or both parents or caregivers due to Ebola.
To boost fight against Ebola and strengthen community-based services for the future, UNICEF raises appeal to US$500 million
NEW YORK/GENEVA, 12 December 2014 – UNICEF today announced an expanded fight against the Ebola virus in West Africa over the next six months, costing a total of US$500 million – of which just 24 per cent ($125.7 million) has been secured.
JEDDAH, KSA, 17.07.2012 –The 284th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank, which convened at IDB headquarters starting Sunday 16 July, under the chairmanship of Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, President, IDB Group, approved more than US$ 1,158 million towards development projects financing for IDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. This is the largest amount of approvals by a single IDB Board meeting since the Bank’s inception in 1975.
In 2011, the United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) has allocated $ 69.2 million to 11 West and Central Africa countries to meet various humanitarian crises, including 19 million granted under the « under-funded emergencies » window.
This report covers the period 01/01/2011 to 30/06/2011