- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
second year in brief
Development minister Bert Koenders is giving €11 million in emergency aid to Uganda, Sudan and West Africa.
Four million euros will go to the victims of the floods in Uganda and West Africa, and seven million to Sudan.
Large areas of West and East Africa have been hit by serious flooding and around 300,000 people are affected. Rainfall in the north and east of Uganda has been exceptionally heavy since July. Ghana, Togo and Burkina Faso have been hit the hardest by the flooding in West Africa, and some 500,000 people in the region face food shortages and disease.