- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- Togo: Location Map (2013)
DUBAI, 31st August, 2015 (WAM) -- Dar Al Ber Society, DABS, has inaugurated 29 charity projects at a cost of AED 2,732,000, in Benin and Togo as part of an eight-day official visit to the two African countries.
The DABS delegation comprised Abdul Kareem Jaafar, Manager of Projects Department at DABS, and Ali Abdullah Al Shehi, Manager of DABS in Ras al-Khaimah.
New projects have been agreed upon as well the development of the services being rendered by the society to the peoples of the two African countries, according to a top official.
The Red Crescent Authority (RCA) implemented over the last years 446 charity endowments at cost Dh54million in 16 countries across the world.
The endowments, which include schools, clinics and commercial shops, received positive response from the philanthropists in the UAE, who donated money to set up the projects in the countries of their choice.