- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- Togo: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) n° MDRTG005
- Elephantiasis is no longer a public health problem in Togo: WHO commends Togo for Historic Achievement
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
GENEVA - African countries increased investments in the Global Fund as global health partners seek to galvanize all sources of funding to end AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, and to build resilient and sustainable systems for health.
Le Directeur exécutif du Fonds mondial se rend au Togo
Lomé (16 juillet 2009) - Le Fonds mondial de lutte contre le sida, la tuberculose et le paludisme et le ministre de la Santé du Togo ont signé, aujourd'hui, un accord de subvention VIH/sida de 20 millions d'euros au titre de la première partie d'une subvention nationale sur cinq ans qui permettra au Togo de renforcer le traitement et les soins aux personnes vivant avec le VIH.
« Je me réjouis de pouvoir me joindre au ministre de la Santé Komlan Mally pour signer l'accord de subvention VIH de la série 8 entre le …
Global Fund Executive Director Visits Togo
Lomé (16 July 2009) - The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and the Ministry of Health today signed a grant agreement worth € 20 million over two years for HIV and AIDS, the first part of a five-year national grant that will allow Togo to scale-up treatment and care for people living with HIV.
"I am delighted to be able to join Minister of Health Komlan Mally in signing Togo's Round 8 HIV grant agreement with the Global Fund," said Professor Michel Kazatchkine, Executive Director of the Global Fund, who …
88 Million Bed Nets Distributed for Malaria
Geneva - The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria today announced that 2.3 million people living with HIV have been reached with lifesaving antiretroviral (ARV) treatment through AIDS programs it supports, a 31 per cent increase over results reported a year ago.
Global Fund-supported tuberculosis programs have so far put more than 5.4 million people on effective TB drugs treatment. Tuberculosis is the leading cause of death among HIV-infected people; the World Health Organization estimates that TB accounts for up to a …
This fact sheet outlines the principles and approach in determining the number of people on antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) for HIV/AIDS treatment, with a breakdown of the results by country, and answers to commonly-asked questions.
Question 1: How many people are receiving ARVs from programs supported by Global Fund grants?
As of June 1st 2009, programs supported by the Global Fund have reported 2.3 million people currently on ARVs for treatment of HIV/AIDS.
Question 2: What is the regional breakdown of people currently receiving ARVs?