- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
Togo has become the 72nd State Party to the Convention on Cluster Munitions after it ratified the treaty on Friday, 22 June 2012.
Last month Togo co-organised a regional conference in neighbouring Ghana, aimed at increasing the number of African countries on board this humanitarian treaty, which bans all use, production, stockpile and transfer of deadly cluster munitions.