- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- Togo: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) n° MDRTG005
- Elephantiasis is no longer a public health problem in Togo: WHO commends Togo for Historic Achievement
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
In a technical meeting in Liberia organized by President Johnson Sirleaf, participants agreed on a Strategic Framework on Cross-Border Collaboration.
ECOWAS Chiefs of Defence Staff have pledged to deploy 192 medical personnel to the most affected countries in the coming six months.
17,800 confirmed, probable, and suspected cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) have been reported in the three most affected countries, where there have been 6,331 reported deaths.