- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- Togo: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) n° MDRTG005
- Elephantiasis is no longer a public health problem in Togo: WHO commends Togo for Historic Achievement
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
Nairobi, 29 April 2016 – The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) today launched its 2015 Annual Report website and print edition in all six UN languages. The report showcases many of UNEP’s big results of the last year – from key work in support of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement to securing investor pledges to decarbonize $600 billion worth of assets under management – and zooms in on projects helping communities in countries like Colombia and Cambodia to adapt to climate change and develop sustainable livelihoods.
Nairobi, 12 August 2014 – Investment in climate change adaptation can help ensure that the impacts of climate change - including a projected 20 – 50 per cent decline in water availability – do not reverse decades of development progress in Africa, according to a new report released today by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
Information Portal will Make Available Research, Experiences and Lessons Learned from Projects Across the Continent
Nairobi, 06 December 2012 - From managing coastal erosion, to tackling pressures on food supply, a new initiative launched today by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) will aim to support communities across Africa in adapting to the impacts of climate change.
The Africa Adaptation Knowledge Network will serve as a hub for knowledge, research, successful initiatives, and collaborative partnerships on climate change adaptation.
Changes in Climate Trends Impacting Livelihoods and Food Security in the Sahel and West Africa
A new study has found that the impacts of changing climatic conditions on the availability of natural resources, combined with population growth and weak governance, have led to greater competition over scarce resources and to changing migration patterns in the region.
Joint study calls for major investments in climate change adaptation to reduce the risk of conflict and forced migration