- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo Fact Sheet Septembre 2018
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Can Universal Health Coverage prioritize health impact?
- Are long-lasting insecticidal nets for malaria control sufficient and sustainable?
- How can we keep up the momentum to eliminate mother-to-child transmission of HIV by 2030?
- How can observation uncover issues critical to ensuring health interventions succeed?
- What elements are essential to improving voluntary contraception use among married youth?
- How can high-risk advanced maternal age and high parity pregnancies be averted?