- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on the sidelines of the 36th Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of the OIC Member States, which kicked off on Saturday, May 23rd 2009, in the Syrian capital Damascus.
The sealed MoU stipulates cooperation to assist the OIC Member States in combating these diseases. The Global Fund undertakes work in 46 OIC Member States through a number of programs and projects.