- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo: Using toilets to fight cholera
- Solutions in West Africa - Ghanaian Refugees in Togo Q3 2018
- Togo: Spiraling violence and repressive cybersecurity law hit the country ahead of contested parliamentary elections
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
Rome, 22 December 2010 - A US$ 13.5 million grant from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) to the Republic of Togo will help improve food security and increase incomes for small-scale agricultural producers in the rural areas.
The Steering Committee of the Global Agriculture and Food Security Programme (GAFSP) Trust Fund will transfer US$20 million to IFAD for purposes of co-financing the Support to Agricultural Development Projectect (PADAT).
The IFAD and GAFSP financing agreement for the PADAT was signed today in Rome by Kossi Messan Ewovor, Minister of …
Togo - Programme national de petit élevage
Résumé du rapport d'évaluation à mi-parcours
La zone du projet couvre la totalité du territoire togolais. La production nationale de viande est largement déficitaire par rapport à la consommation. Le petit élevage est une activité annexe pour l'exploitation (participe pour 7% de la formation du revenu des familles).
The prices of basic food commodities have increased rapidly over the past three years. In only the first quarter of 2008, wheat and maize prices increased by 130 percent and 30 percent respectively over 2007 figures. Rice prices, while rising moderately in 2006 and more so in 2007, rose 10 percent in February 2008 and a further 10 percent in March 2008. The threat to food security in developing countries increases in stride. Coordinated action by the international community, and by the United Nations in particular, is essential.