- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- Investing in Maternal and Child Health in Togo
IMF Projects Solid Growth for Sub-Saharan Africa in the Face of Headwinds
Press Release No. 15/179
April 28, 2015
Introducing the April 2015 IMF Regional Economic Outlook: Sub-Saharan Africa, Ms. Antoinette Sayeh, Director of the IMF’s African Department commented today:
IMF Country Report No. 10/33
This paper was prepared based on the information available at the time it was completed on November 11, 2009. The views expressed in this document are those of the staff team and do not necessarily reflect the views of the government of Togo or the Executive Board of the IMF.
The policy of publication of staff reports and other documents by the IMF allows for the deletion of market-sensitive information.
Copies of this report are available to the public from
International Monetary Fund ? Publication Services
Press Release No. 09/430
The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has completed the third review of Togo's performance under its economic reform program supported by a three-year Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility (PRGF) arrangement.
Public Information Notice (PIN) No. 09/55
With Deputy Directors Mark Plant and Saul Lizondo, African Department
MR. DIENG: Good morning, everyone. Welcome to the Regional Economic Outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa Press Briefing. Joining us today, Mrs. Antoinette Sayeh, Director of the IMF's African Department. To her right, Mr. Mark Plant, Deputy Director of the Department and Mr. Saul Lizondo, also a Deputy Director.
Mrs. Sayeh will have a few opening remarks and then we'll take questions.
Communiqué de presse n° 09/49 (F)
Une mission du Fonds monétaire international (FMI) a rendu publique la déclaration suivante à Lomé:
« Une mission du Fonds monétaire international (FMI) dirigée par M. Marshall Mills a séjourné à Lomé du 11 au 25 février 2009 en vue des discussions dans le cadre des consultations au titre de l'Article IV pour l'année 2009 et de la deuxième revue du programme du gouvernement appuyé par un accord conclu au titre de la facilité pour la réduction de la pauvreté et pour la croissance (FRPC) 1. La mission a rencontré le Chef de l'État, M.
Press Release No. 08/190
Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), has received an urgent request from President Faure Gnassingbé of Togo to provide IMF support to the African country, which has been recently hit by devastating floods. Mr.
New PRGF loan
- IMF approves $108 million for Togo under Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility
- Will help Togo move toward comprehensive debt relief
- Program envisages boost in spending on infrastructure, health, and education
The IMF's Executive Board approved on April 21 a low-interest loan for Togo of about $108 million to help rebuild its economy, becoming the first major international financial institution to resume lending to the west African state after most donors withdrew financial support more than a decade ago.