- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- Elephantiasis is no longer a public health problem in Togo: WHO commends Togo for Historic Achievement
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (PANA) - Experts from 13 West African countries and re presentatives of partners began a three-day meeting here Tuesday, ahead of a ministerial meeting on how to strengthen integrated disease surveillance and response across border areas in the sub-region, the meeting's co-sponsor, World Health Organization African Programme for Onchocerciasis Control (WHO/APOC), said in a statement obtained by PANA.
The experts' meeting is preparatory to that of Ministers on Friday, which is expected to come out with guidelines in response to incessant disease …
Lome, Togo (PANA) - Togo's President Faure Gnassingbe has rejected a list of demands submitted by opposition parties as part of negotiations for the formation of a national union government.
In a news release issued here on Tuesday night, the president's private secretary, Pascal Akoussoulelou Bodjona regretted that the opposition coalition has submitted new demands instead of proposing candidates for the post of Prime Minister.
According to the release, Faure Gnassingbe "categorically" rejected the opposition's demands "to put aside the constitution and …
Lome, Togo (PANA) - The Togolese Human Rights League (LTDH) has denounced the "indifference" of the international community to massive human rights violations occurring in the country since the death of President Gnassingbe Eyadema.