- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Bognor Regis business saves lives with UK aid
- Togo: Using toilets to fight cholera
- Solutions in West Africa - Ghanaian Refugees in Togo Q3 2018
- Togo: Spiraling violence and repressive cybersecurity law hit the country ahead of contested parliamentary elections
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
Torrential rains continued across much of saturated and flood-affected South Sudan.
Bi-modal regions of the Gulf of Guinea observed a second week of below-average rain.
1) As the rainfall season ends across Senegal and harvesting begins, impacts from poorly distributed rains during the summer months and a delayed onset to the rainfall season in July which resulted in deteriorated conditions could impact crop yields.
- Abnormal dryness continues for another week across parts of the Greater Horn of Africa.
- Heavy rain reduces long-term rainfall deficits in far western West Africa.