- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Togo: Using toilets to fight cholera
- Solutions in West Africa - Ghanaian Refugees in Togo Q3 2018
- Togo: Spiraling violence and repressive cybersecurity law hit the country ahead of contested parliamentary elections
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- WFP Togo Country Brief, June 2018
Minister Seraphine Mukantabana has called UNHCR to revitalize efforts for the implementation of Cessation Clause for Rwandan refugees. She made the appeal, on the behalf of the Rwandan delegation, at the occasion of the 65th Executive Committee Meeting of the UNHCR (EXCOM) being held in Geneva Since Monday September 29, 2014.
The Cessation Clause for Rwandan refugees was declared on June 30, 2013. That clause applies to those who fled between 1959 and December 1998.
As part of a $100 million commitment from 2009–10 to 2012–13, Australia has provided $60 million to the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program, managed by the World Bank (external website).