- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
This edition of OPENPlan marks the first issue of Volume 2, and the first for 2016. We have sought to bring you as varied research studies as possible in order to give you a sampling of some of the interesting studies being undertaken across Plan International.
The IPU is deeply alarmed at the serious
infringements of democracy in Nepal and Togo.
In Nepal, King Gyanendra has sacked the government, declared a state of emergency and imposed media censorship. He has said there will be no restoration of multi-party democracy or elections for the next three years. Until then, he retains responsibility for ruling the country and has nominated a ten-member government for the purpose.