- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
4439th Meeting (AM)
The challenges ahead in West Africa highlighted the importance and timely nature of the Secretary-General’s decision to establish an office of his Special Representative for the subregion in Dakar, Senegal, Ibrahima Fall, Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs, told the Security Council this morning.
Letter dated 30 April 2001 from the Secretary-General addressed to the President of the Security Council
The Security Council, in the statement of its President of 21 December 2000 on the situation in Guinea (S/PRST/2000/41), welcomed my decision to dispatch an Inter-Agency Mission to West Africa. The Security Council supported its earliest possible departure, and indicated that it looked forward to the Mission’s report and recommendations.