- Togo: Floods - Sep 2017
- Togo: Meningitis Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Togo: Cholera Outbreak - Nov 2013
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Togo: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Results in Resilience: Enhancing Disaster Preparedness in Togo - Scaling up systems to improve disaster preparedness
- GIEWS Country Brief: Togo 02-August-2018
- Togo: Fact sheet Juin 2018
- Togo: Flood Preparedness & Response Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRTG007
- Togo Fact Sheet (Juillet 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Since its launch in 2007, GFDRR has supported initiatives engaging civil society and community leaders on disaster risk management. Through its Civil Society Partnership Strategy, GFDRR works with civil society in projects and advocacy, while also leveraging community-driven development investments with its partners.
Why Civil Society and Community— Driven Resilience Matter
Vienna, Austria, December 16, 2014. Over 20 partner countries stand to benefit from the latest round of financing approved at the 149th Session of the Governing Board of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID).
Public sector approvals amounting to nearly US$260m will support the following projects: